Requirements for Playground Contractors : 

  1. The State of Delaware Division of Professional Regulation requires a Non-Residential Contractors License. There is a $75 annual fee. 
  2. Within ten days of entering a contract to build in Delaware, a contractor must provide the Delaware Department of Finance a statement of the total value of the contract together with the names and addresses of the contracting parties, by filing form 5060. 
  3. Projects over $20,000 require that the contractor apply for a surety or cash bond to the Division of Revenue equal to 6% of the total of all contracts exceeding $20,000 for construction within Delaware.
  4. Contractors will also be required to provide verification of Worker’s Compensation Insurance and general liability information. 
  5. Forms and additional information can be found on the Delaware Dept. of Revenue website: