(208) 334-4057
Requirements for Playground Contractors : 

  1. Complete all pages of the application, sign and have notarized.
  2. Depending on your filing status, please fill in your Federal Taxpayer ID Number (TIN), Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Social Security Number (SSN) on your application.
  3. Submit at 5-6 jobs for each of the last three years for work history and three contractor references from people who can verify your work history. Please be descriptive with the type of work you have performed. You may use work history while working for someone else.
  4. Submit the appropriate financial statement for the class of license for which you are applying. 
  5. The appropriate fee must accompany the application with checks made payable to DBS-PUBLIC WORKS CONTRACTOR. Please note that all fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. 
  6. Contact local government for permits and codes.