(515) 242-5871
Requirements for Playground Contractors : 

Contractors, who do work over $1000, are required by Iowa law to register every two years with Iowa Workforce Development (IWD). Conditions for registration include compliance with workers’ compensation law and an unemployment insurance (FUTA) employer account number. The registration fee is $25. Most out-of-state construction contractors working in Iowa will be required to file a bond with IWD. Information about contractors is available to the general public.