(405) 271-5217
Requirements for Playground Contractors : 

Oklahoma does not require a state license. They do require contractors to contact the county and/or city where the work will be performed. Contractors will be held to local ordinances and regulations. 
Additionally, contractors must register with the Secretary of State as a foreign Corporation at (405)522-4560, and with the Tax Commission at (405)521-3160.