(801) 530-6628
Requirements for Playground Contractors : 

Utah law for playground construction requires two category requirements for building playground equipment. They are a B-100 General Building, and a S-500 Recreational Equipment Surfaces Contractor and Playground Installation Contractor. Additionally, Utah requires that the contractor have a minimum of two years experience in the playground industry and pass a business and law exam. An application and supporting documents include:
  • Worker’s Compensation Insurance
  • General Liability Insurance
  • Verification of registration with Department of Employment
  • Verification of registration with IRS
  • Verification of registration with the Utah Division of Corporations
  • Financial statements no less than six months old
  • A completed Lien Recovery Fund application and approval on applicants credit report